New Mobile App Allows Users To Aggregate, Post Across All Social Platforms
Hotfuse gets straight to the heart of creatively communicating and promises a new, exciting and compelling experience sharing photos and videos similar to Instagram and Snapchat with a large array of art filters, live filters and advanced editing features, micro blog similar to Twitter, comments, polling, group chats similar to WhatsApp, announce events with calendar in a snap and so much more The app is user friendly and is designed to enhance your experiences on Twitter®, Facebook® or with other Hotfuse users. You can easily edit and post unique images with use of editing features such as filter, crop, rotate, etc.
Hotfuse also lets users exchange messages with a private chat group similar to WhatsApp®, attach photos, videos and other media to make it fun to build a cohesive community of your friends, fans and colleagues.
Hotfuse is available in 14 different languages, and the app is ready for you to install for both Android and iPhone. With several unique features, Hotfuse truly marks the beginning of a new generation social media. “The mobile environment has helped drive a more visual approach to communication, and that’s what people see online with social media and in today’s web design,” said, Satish Doshi, the founder and CEO of Hotfuse Communications LLC. “It’s key to your presentation, whether for personal reasons or as you work hard to advance a brand, but tools need to be easy and fun to use. That’s why we created Hotfuse.”
The app is “making connecting more fun,” Doshi adds. The new generation smartphone users benefit from clean, cool design elements of Hotfuse that feature a simple login process and easily navigable steps for creating and sharing images, video, your comments, calendar and poll.
- User-friendly process makes it simple to choose and share visual images
- Hotfuse special effects options help you to edit and enhance your photos and video
- Make a voice or a video call easily
- Smooth, streamlined interface with Facebook®, Twitter® and other social media.
- Say what’s on your mind or make comments similar to on Twitter® but without the 140 Character limit.
- A polling feature is included that users can use to get collect opinion on from their followers, fans and customers.
- Group chat feature similar to WhatsApp®, will help users to communicate with their friends, family and business colleagues in smaller more private circles of communities.
- Staying true to its purpose of connecting people, Hotfuse comes with an event calendar to remember important dates that your followers and fans would get notifications of.
- Available in 14 different languages.
Pricing and Availability:
The Hotfuse App is currently available for free and available worldwide through iTunes App Store in Photo & Video category. Hotfuse is also available for Android in the GooglePlay store under Social category.
OS Requirement: iOS 8.0 or later and Android 4.1 and up.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Size: 47.8 MB for iOS and 18M for Android
Hotfuse Communications LLC is headed by Satish Doshi who has consulted to the IT sector companies in the San Francisco/Bay Area for 20 plus years. He obtained his MBA from City University Business School in London, England. He is also a former Fellow at Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (inactive). Over the years, in addition to other strengths, he has developed a particular insight in to managing forward looking technologically advanced projects and turnaround situations that change the course of an industry. Hotfuse is his vision to bring together the fragmented elements of the personal and business communication together all on one platform and make sharing easy, creative and fun.